Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finished


Second week of school and I'm feeling good :) Finished this piece, really loving this, and now off to do some painting on my Believe one and also finish off the circus as well. The weather is so gorgeous here right now, we live in a great place.
Been really trying with the healthy eating plan and I feel fantastic, not sure if I have lost much weight but I am getting there and feel good. Loving pink lady apples at the moment mmmm super sweet.
Parking up at the school has been a nightmare and so I go up real early to get a park, but it gives me some time to read and at the moment I am reading a Nicholas Evans book called the Divide and it is consuming and you just want to know how and why. Very good. He wrote The Horse Whisperer which I will read next.
Anyway, have a look and see what you think of my latest creation, it will be available for sale through my Etsy store very soon.






Well there you go, I am off to enjoy this gorgeous day.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment