Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another One


I just finished watching another Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries. Loved it. I have read all the Phyrne Fisher books and think they are so fun. I want to be her, who wouldn't :) rich, skinny gorgeous, hair perfect, adopted children that are already grown up and all the work done for you :) and a fun life of running around nosing into other peoples business. So fun. :) Alas, fiction is .. fiction. But it is great fun to watch it.

I have been working on this.......

I know it is dark and you can barely tell, but the flash just white washes it all. It is my map quilt, Australia with landmarks added. Only just started but am happy with it so far. Hopefully it won't look like a kid got to my fabric and scribbled all over it :)

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment