Sunday, November 4, 2012

Busy



It's been a while, but I have been spending all my time, when I am not cooking, cleaning, driving my children to tutors, golf, piano and violin lessons , doing the commission baby quilt. It took me a while to remember how to piece perfectly :) now I know why I paint quilts instead hehehehe
So here is the commission baby quilt



 And here is the believe one, this is going great and I hope to put it up on Etsy very soon, hoping it will improve my stats and get a sale :)


My next idea is a map of Australia with what is produced in each area....  it's all in my head :)

Finally found some help for middle daughter in regards to schooling, and am so excited that she will be able to cope and do much better in school. It has been such a struggle for her and I am glad she can get some help.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment