Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Done!


Finished!! Have a look at my Etsy shop and see the JewelTree new quilt. I am loving this one :) it is hanging in my home with a lamp shining on it and giving it a gentle glow.



Had the vomitng bug go through the house this last week and I am hoping really hard that I don't get it. Went to take D1 to her violin lesson and well, we didn't make it. Instead she lost her lunch poor thing. Today I cleaned the carpets so I am hoping that nothing happens during the night to wreck all that work :) of course I care about her being sick as well.

Now I am going to see what is on TV and ponder on the fact that I have nothing to sew and no idea's in my head..... anyone with any ideas??? I was thinking doing a map of the U.S like the Aussie one, which by the way has not sold, price too high maybe, but I still think it would be cool.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment