Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quilt Done

I finished the quilt yesterday and I am so happy with it. I love the white in it as i really makes everything else stand out.














Now to do the wall hangings, then I am excited to start my Italian themed one so that I can add something to my Etsy store as it has been a bit quiet there lately.

 Made some cupcakes from a Martha Stewart cookbook and they were so delicious, the only thing was Sam and I made double batches of two different cupcakes so the recipe said 30 so that means we should have gotten 120 cupcakes. We only ended up with 77, this was a bit annoying since we used 12 eggs and a lot of butter. On one hand they taste fantastic so thats great but on the other hand I want more cupcakes for my ingredients :) such a silly thing to complain about I know :) Next time I just won't bake when I get the urge :)
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment