Saturday, July 6, 2013

Half Done

This is the quilt so far....


The painted squares



Gorgeous panel fabric



Cute??:)





This is the backing fabric, it is by Robert Kaufmann and is a super super soft fleece and is a gorgeous lime green that this photo doesn't show. It is so soft it is like velvet, just what you want for the back of a baby quilt. It just makes you want to run your hands over it.


The pieced quilt.


Now for the super fun part of free motion :) lots of feathers on this one.
I bought some cotton fabric for this and I am having trouble getting crease out of it!! I have never experienced this before and I have used so many different brands of cotton. I am hoping that once I have washed the whole quilt and starched the squares that it will be okay.

Had a great 4th of July party with some American friends and had the best burger ever!!. Sooo yum and also the best apple pie everrrrrrrrrr :) soooo yum. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat more now!! :) But alas I am back on the diet. Oh well, I will just relive eating that delicious food instead :).
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment