Friday, May 31, 2013

Stuff

So I have finished the tree quilt. Going to have to come up with other ideas besides trees :). It looks so much better in person of course :) Will take a better photo too :) obviously I need photography lessons :)





These leaves are a deeper green so that they give the impression of the foreground leaves


Flowers at the bottom of the quilt, and again the green grass is darker than that


The feathers do look like they are falling down from the tree :) yay


And I am working on this....





I am getting through it faster than I thought, once again that dream of owning a long arm would come in real handy right now :) but since my craft area shares with the dining area and if you sit in the dining chair behind my chair at my desk you wont be able to get out of your chair :), there isn't really anywhere to fit a long arm. Talking about space, I helped a friend move and her new house is so gorgeous that I got a little house envy :) there is so much room!! and now she has her own craft room, it looks so lovely. I had to go home and get over the urge to move in with her and her family :) well just my craft stuff anyway :)

Watching Continuum still, just got the latest episode, very cool. Give it a go and tell me what you think.
Also am reading another Michael Connelly book, his Harry Bosch series and am enjoying that. What are you reading?

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment