Friday, May 1, 2015

Never any time!!







Well I am slowly getting there in my scribble design :) I used a gorgeous #30 weight thread for some of the design, but I don't have a 100" needle and it just tore up the thread! It's amazing how much a difference a needle makes. So I need to get some more needles.

Such a busy week doing all the normal stuff plus a whole lot of extras. The best part was that I rediscovered the best op shop!! And it now has a designer section!!! Sooooo good! Went with great friends and had a great time. Brand new designer jeans that fit like they were made for me for $5!!!!! Two brand new pair of shoes for $20!! They have a $2 section and I got great clothes from there too. What an adrenalin rush that was :)

It had been raining all day and it kept getting worse here yesterday and getting home from school took three times as long and I was lucky to get home. There was so much flooding people got stuck everywhere and the highway was still blocked and jammed at 10pm!!! My brother got stuck in a train and had to stay overnight as the highway was blocked and a bridge was damaged from a car hitting it.  A bit of fun really :). 

Been watching The good wife again, such a great show. I think I love kalinda the best and since it seems like she is getting her own show, then I am super excited!!:)

Off to do some sewing before I have to hang another million loads of washing out.

Jane





2 comments:

  1. You buy a commitment from manufacturers to meet their standards by maintaining the high quality running of your Rolex Watches.If you have any repair needs in the future, you can return to the manufacturer or authorized dealer and be assured that your Original Omega Watches will be treated with the same care with which it was made.A Luxury Breitling Watches is more than just a wristwatch; This is a piece of 1:1 IWC that reflects your personality and personal style - and can be enjoyed for a lifetime.If you’re shopping Hermes handbags online or in a store, don’t be rushed into making a purchase.The buying Rolex Submariner Watches season is here and now is the time to buy you or your loved one a good Christmas gift

    ReplyDelete