Monday, April 13, 2015

A New Direction






So I had some very fun paper that I had bought a while ago and I thought, better use it..... Sooooo came up with this idea :). The last picture is of real life people! Shock horror!! :) once I had made the first one I trout it would work great as a collage for family photos, so I made another for a friend and I think it turned out quite well. I am going to add this idea to my etsy store. 

Talking about etsy .... I want to get bigger with my garden, but seeds and seedlings cost too much and it makes having the garden more expensive than buying vegetables :) I was reading another blog and they had the same problem and they found bulk seeds on etsy! I never would have looked there, and I'm so glad I did. They are so cheap and full of cool varieties. I am going to use All about seeds and I'm most excited about buying lavender plants and starting my own lavender plantation hehehe 

If I can grow enough, a small stall at my local market will soon be buying my produce :) I think most people would love a lavender plant don't you think?:) and I can imagine ask walk up to my door, lavender all the way along and smelling divine :) ahhhh now that's relaxing, which is what I need with school holidays happening:). 

Jane 

3 comments:

  1. You buy a commitment from manufacturers to meet their standards by maintaining the high quality running of your Rolex Watches.If you have any repair needs in the future, you can return to the manufacturer or authorized dealer and be assured that your Original Omega Watches will be treated with the same care with which it was made.A Luxury Breitling Watches is more than just a wristwatch; This is a piece of 1:1 IWC that reflects your personality and personal style - and can be enjoyed for a lifetime.If you’re shopping Hermes handbags online or in a store, don’t be rushed into making a purchase.The buying Rolex Submariner Watches season is here and now is the time to buy you or your loved one a good Christmas gift

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hermes Handbags president for her specially designed a handbag, and to her name to name, this is the Replica Handbags,Your help in find out this in Breitling Wattches is very much appreciated. If you could send me more pictures of Rolex Daytona, I could see Rolex Watches Online that it is a nice band of watches that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete